What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How it’s possible to regret-proof your holidays in midlife.
- Why self-care is important even when you’re busy with important family holidays.
- How it’s possible to think and feel on purpose.
- How to practice thinking the way you want to think so that you can feel the way you want to feel.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Holiday time with family in midlife can be a blast but can also be quite stressful. Thinking about self-care is probably the last thing on your giant list.
This week’s episode is all about three simple steps to help you put YOU back on your list. When you learn to invite mindfulness into your life, you also take a giant step toward taking care of yourself. In midlife, this can mean being more intentional about your life.
How you define “intentional” is up to you, but you may not naturally think about feeling on purpose. When it comes to your emotional state, you may be more prone to closing your eyes and hoping for the best.
It turns out that there’s more you can do. Tune in to learn three simple steps to increase your awareness and increase the likelihood that you won’t have regrets over the holidays. You have more control than you think when it comes to regret-proofing your life!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Three Step Guide to Regret-Proof Your Holidays https://suzyrosenstein.com/holidays_regret_final/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- 50 Unplugged Mastermind: https://suzyrosenstein.com/50-unplugged-mastermind/
- Finally First Midlife Membership: www.iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes