What You’ll Learn from this Episode about the Secret to Finding your Midlife Passion Project:
- Why it’s important to embrace your midlife passion project.
- How understanding that your thoughts inform how you prioritize your passion project.
- How to determine the difference between hobbies and passions and why it’s important.
- Why it’s also important to recognize when and why you’re not allowing yourself to focus on a passion project.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about the secret to finding your midlife passion project, as well a new midlife coaching program, the Finally First Midlife Membership.
Many think that hobbies and passion projects are the same. However, there are subtle differences. Passion projects feel “bigger” than hobbies. You might actually feel compelled to do your passion project where you might simply choose your hobby as a relaxation outlet. The energy is different.
It’s interesting to notice how you incorporate passion projects into your life. The reason you’re involved to the extent that you are has to do with your thinking. Do you think you’re too busy? Do you resist? Or do you embrace what you feel compelled to do? Are you living in alignment with what you think is truly important? When you resisting a passion project, you will likely feel it deeply and maybe even regret it.
The new midlife membership, Finally First has launched! This is your virtual community for midlife on purpose! Finally First is a great way to develop the skills and tools you need to have more courage, clarity and connection in midlife. You’ll go from stuck and stagnant to crystal clear about your priorities and absolutely excited about your life! It’s your one-stop shop when it comes to all of the midlife goodness you’ve been looking for, or maybe didn’t even know you needed! Don’t miss this opportunity to join the midlife community that’s been missing in your life!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Finally First Midlife Membership (NOTE: This is no longer available; the new coaching program is the Women in the Middle Academy)
- Blog: How my Midlife Passion Project got me into the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) https://suzyrosenstein.com/blog/midlife-moma/
- Ep 13: Do What You Love: Why you Need a Passion Project: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/do-what-you-love/
Connect with Suzy:
NEW Online Training: ! Free training about how to get unstuck and live your best life! WATCH NOW
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: 50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes