What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s important to embrace your passion project.
- How understanding that your thoughts inform how you prioritize your passion project.
- How to determine the difference between hobbies and passions and why it’s important.
- Why it’s also important to recognize when and why you’re not allowing yourself to focus on a passion project.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about the secret to finding your midlife passion project, as well a new midlife coaching program, the Finally First Midlife Membership.
Many think that hobbies and passion projects are the same. However, there are subtle differences. Passion projects feel “bigger” than hobbies. You might actually feel compelled to do your passion project where you might simply choose your hobby as a relaxation outlet. The energy is different.
It’s interesting to notice how you incorporate passion projects into your life. The reason you’re involved to the extent that you are has to do with your thinking. Do you think you’re too busy? Do you resist? Or do you embrace what you feel compelled to do? Are you living in alignment with what you think is truly important? When you resisting a passion project, you will likely feel it deeply and maybe even regret it.
The new midlife membership, Finally First has launched! This is your virtual community for midlife on purpose! Finally First is a great way to develop the skills and tools you need to have more courage, clarity and connection in midlife. You’ll go from stuck and stagnant to crystal clear about your priorities and absolutely excited about your life! It’s your one-stop shop when it comes to all of the midlife goodness you’ve been looking for, or maybe didn’t even know you needed! Don’t miss this opportunity to join the midlife community that’s been missing in your life!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Finally First Midlife Membership: http://iamfinallyfirst.com/
- Blog: How my Midlife Passion Project got me into the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) https://suzyrosenstein.com/blog/midlife-moma/
- Ep 13: Do What You Love: Why you Need a Passion Project: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/do-what-you-love/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes