What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- An incredible story of what can come of simply doing what you love.
- Why you should NOT ignore your calling to do things in your life.
- The immense benefits of living in-sync with who you are and who you want to be.
- How to recognize your dream-stealer thoughts and replace them with something that serves you.
- Tips to help you reconnect with who you are at your core and do what you love.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
In this episode of the Women in the Middle podcast, I’m thrilled to talk to all of you about the importance of having “passion projects” in your life and doing what you love. Join me as I talk about what happens when you ignore an important part of yourself and the crazy goodness that can happen as a result of living in alignment with who you are at your core.
I share my personal story of how one of my passions in life led me to an unexpected and exciting opportunity to be included in an exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)! Plus, I give you a few easy tips to help you get clear about what you need to do to prioritize going forward.
Don’t miss this important reminder to make room for a passion project in your life and make sure to download a Worksheet to help you decide on a good passion project for you.
Featured on the Show:
- Etsy | Shop for anything from creative people everywhere
- My Etsy Store – Wired Up Naturally
- Some of the items on display at the Museum of Modern Art
- Items: Is Fashion Modern Exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art
- FREE WORKSHEET: What’s a good Passion Project for you?
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!