What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Why You Should Do What You Love and Why You Need a Passion Project:
- Why you should do what you love and why you need a passion project in midlife
- Hear an incredible story of what can come of simply doing what you love.
- Why you should NOT ignore your calling to do things in your life.
- The immense benefits of living in-sync with who you are and who you want to be.
- How to recognize your dream-stealer thoughts and replace them with something that serves you.
- Tips to help you reconnect with who you are at your core and do what you love.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
In this episode of the Women in the Middle podcast, I’m thrilled to talk to all of you about the importance of having a “passion project” in your life and doing what you love. Join me as I talk about what happens when you ignore an important part of yourself and the crazy goodness that can happen as a result of living in alignment with who you are at your core.
I share my personal story of how one of my passions in life led me to an unexpected and exciting opportunity to be included in an exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)! Plus, I give you a few easy tips to help you get clear about what you need to do to prioritize going forward.
Don’t miss this important reminder to make room for a passion project in your life and make sure to download a Worksheet to help you decide on a good passion project for you.
Featured on the Show:
- Etsy | Shop for anything from creative people everywhere
- My Etsy Store – Wired Up Naturally
- Some of the items on display at the Museum of Modern Art
- Items: Is Fashion Modern Exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art
- FREE WORKSHEET: What’s a good Passion Project for you?
Connect with Suzy:
NEW Online Training: ! Free training about how to get unstuck and live your best life! WATCH NOW
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: 50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS, and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
Updated: October 3, 2022