What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s common to be confused in midlife.
- Why being confused may actually be serving you.
- How to get more perspective on the confusing situation at hand.
- Why it’s important to make a decision instead of indulge in confusion.
- How to use the “FLOWER POWER CONFUSION HACKS” to help with confusion.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about how to stop being confused in midlife. Sometimes you stay stuck spinning around being confused, without making a decision, for quite some time. It’s not fun. It isn’t pretty. And you can do something about it.
So many midlife women end up confused because this age and stage of life is full of transitions, potential for big change and actual changes. Making a change doesn’t come easily for many. The thing is, it often feels like being confused is out of your control, when in fact, it’s more in your control than you might imagine.
Discover new perspective about confusion in your life. “Flower Power” is a fun way to remember how to help yourself when you feel confused about making a big decision. Practice playing with six really useful strategies, or “confusion hacks,” to help you move forward!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Suzy’s Retreat: Get more information/register for the Becoming Bold & Brave Retreat in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on July 12 – 14, 2019. Book a free call to learn more! http://bit.ly/SuzysRetreat
- APPLY for New Coaching Program: 50 Unplugged Mastermind (Toronto Retreat included) and book a free Kick-Start Call: www.talktosuzy.com
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/9secrets
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes