What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Confusion Hacks for Midlife Decisions:
- Why it’s common to be confused about midlife decisions.
- Why being confused may actually be serving you in midlife.
- How to get more perspective on the confusing situation at hand.
- Why it’s important to make a decision instead of indulge in confusion.
- How to use the “FLOWER POWER CONFUSION HACKS” to help with confusion.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about 6 confusion hacks for important midlife decisions. Basically, it’s about how to stop being confused in midlife. Sometimes you stay stuck spinning around being confused, without making a decision, for quite some time. It’s not fun. It isn’t pretty. And you can do something about it.
So many midlife women end up confused because this age and stage of life is full of transitions, potential for big change and actual changes. Making a change doesn’t come easily for many. The thing is, it often feels like being confused is out of your control, when in fact, it’s more in your control than you might imagine.
Discover new perspective about confusion in your life. “Flower Power” is a fun way to remember how to help yourself when you feel confused about making a big decision. Practice playing with six really useful strategies, or “confusion hacks,” to help you move forward!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/9secrets
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
Email your feedback: email@example.com
- Send me an Email! firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes