What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How you know you might be at risk for an accidental midlife.
- Why it’s important to avoid an accidental midlife.
- What creating midlife on purpose looks like.
- Three important strategies to make sure you prioritize your goals so you don’t have regrets.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Without careful attention, your midlife might not be what you had hoped. Today we’re talking about how to avoid what I’m calling an accidental midlife.
Why should you avoid having an accidental midlife, you might be wondering? So you can do midlife on purpose instead of just winging it and responding to life.
You notice when you’re going through life this way; it’s like you’re going with the flow on the regular or being more lax about doing what you want. You can feel like you’re wasting time or lacking commitment to yourself.
You can make three important changes in your life, however, to live your midlife on purpose, which is a great way to reduce the likelihood of having regrets and being less frustrated. It’s not that difficult, but it does take a commitment to yourself. Are you up for it?
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Finally First Midlife Membership: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/ Get on the waiting list! Launching 2019!
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes