What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to figure out what triggers your resistance in midlife.
- Why you can actually resist something you want.
- What it’s like to have word actually trigger your resistance.
- Three suggestions for ways to bridge your thoughts for success.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re getting to the bottom of what triggers your resistance. Even resistance for things you really want.
This can be super frustrating and confusing. You think you know what you want. Perhaps it’s a change; maybe it’s going after a goal. But you’re not seeing the results that are in alignment with what you want.
Where’s the disconnect here? You’ve always been able to make things happen but now you’re more stuck and bewildered than ever before.
What’s going on is a problem with your thinking. Your thinking isn’t working for you with this goal; it’s not that your thoughts are good or bad. It’s just that they aren’t useful. You might be surprised that a thought that “looks good on paper” isn’t creating the feeling needed to produce the result you want.
Bridge thoughts can be used to take you from your current thinking to a new thought you can believe that’s more useful. This strategy can really help you create the thinking you need to propel you forward to live your midlife on purpose.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Finally First Midlife Membership: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/ Get on the waiting list! Launching 2019!
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes