What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to identify if you’re actually interested in becoming an entrepreneur.
- How to see a lifetime of clues about your core interests.
- How to figure what might work best for you as an entrepreneur.
- How easy it is to transition into many entrepreneurial ventures part-time.
- Why becoming an entrepreneur might be exactly what you’re looking for in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Do you wonder if you could be an entrepreneur? Is it something you’ve been thinking about most of your life? Episode 105 is all about tuning into yourself and your entrepreneurial aspirations…or not. It’s also about realizing that it’s never too late to start your next career which may actually be an entrepreneurial adventure.
It’s fun to take a look back at your interests and initiatives over your lifetime. It turns out that there are often clues all over the place about what has always really been exciting for you. The truth is, you will probably see some sort of a pattern to the type of things that have always attracted you…even being an entrepreneur.
Maybe you were the kid with the lemonade stand. Maybe you’ve always been the mom with the garage sale. The skills you’ve picked up while doing things that you love can be useful to you now as you start something new. Of course, you have to make sure you know what you want. But if you’ve always been attracted to something entrepreneurial, then you really should take a closer look because you may have been training for this next career move most of your life.
Being an entrepreneur can be one of the most challenging and satisfying decisions you can make. There is a lot of flexibility, opportunity and choice with all of today’s technology that’s available. People around the world are making good money with a laptop and an internet connection.
So as you’re thinking about what’s missing in your life in midlife, the answer just might be something that you didn’t expect. It just could include YOU being MORE than the boss of yourself, but also the boss of your CAREER. The sky really is the limit!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- Episode 93: My Unique Midlife Perspective from Losing my Parents as a Kid https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-93-my-unique-midlife-perspective-from-losing-my-parents-as-a-kid/
- Free Worksheet to get more Awareness about What you Love: https://suzyrosenstein.com/passionproject50/
- Suzy’s Etsy Shop, Wired Up Naturally https://www.etsy.com/shop/WiredUpNaturally
- Suzy’s Museum of Modern Art Experience
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- New Midlife Membership: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/ Get on the waiting list! Launching in September 2019!
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes