What You’ll Learn from this Podcast Episode about Midlife Mentorship with Susan Hyatt:
- Why Susan Hyatt is one of my mentors in midlife.
- How midlife mentorship can have a huge, meaningful impact on people without knowing them personally.
- How being confidently authentic, even when you’re too “extra” for some, can be incredibly impactful.
- Why the saying, “die before cry” when there’s a stressful work situation, isn’t the only option for women.
- Why it’s important to value pleasure in your life and how mentorship can help.
- How it’s important to want what you want and be authentic in business and beyond.
- How midlife transition can highlight your thinking about what you can’t do instead of thinking about what you can do if aren’t careful with your thoughts.
- Why mentorship can be a super amazing way to give back and feel fulfilled.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Mentorship in Midlife is a super important topic. This week’s episode is the fourth interview in the Midlife Mentorship Series on the Women in the Middle Podcast and features an interview with Susan Hyatt.
Susan is a Master Certified Life and Business Coach based in Evansville, Indiana. She specializes in helping women get more of whatever they want—whether it’s more money, more media recognition, more pleasure, more passion, or more time to pursue meaningful goals.
Susan is the author of two books, Create Your Own Luck and BARE.
Her work has been featured in places like O: The Oprah Magazine, Woman’s World, Cosmopolitan, and The Huffington Post. he’s the creator of The BARE Process, a trademarked system for upgrading your mental and physical health, building more energy and confidence, and creating the life that you want.
Join us as we explore the whole topic of why it’s so important to find a mentor in midlife and also how fulfilling it is to be a mentor in midlife. Suzy shares what she’s learned from Susan Hyatt, who also reflects on what she’s learned from mentors in her life.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the show:
- Dee Dee the Quaker Parrot says…. YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqxZvO3Odc
- Penzeys Spices: https://www.penzeys.com/
Connect with Susan Hyatt:
- Susan Hyatt’s Website: https://shyatt.com/
Women in the Middle Podcast Midlife Mentorship Series
- Interview with Brooke Castillo
- Interview with Kendrick Shope
- Interview with Jenny Shih
- Interview with Susan Hyatt
- Interview with Tyson Sharpe
Connect with Suzy:
New Midlife Training Video: Find out more about how to get unstuck and live your best life “in the middle” at www.midlifevideo.com
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, apply, and book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback to: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
Updated: October 29, 2022