What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s common to feel stuck in midlife, especially your 50s.
- Why the way you think about being stuck can affect your ability to unstick yourself.
- How understanding that your excuses are optional can help you move forward.
- Why not knowing what you want can keep you stuck.
- Why noticing when you’re envious can help you have insight about what you want.
- How making a small change can actually propel you forward.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week we’re taking a look into how to get unstuck in midlife, especially in your 50s.
So many midlife women think that they are stuck being stuck. What I mean is that when you feel stuck, it can feel like the answer for how to move forward is beyond your reach, that you can’t do anything about it yourself. Thinking about being stuck like this actually works to keep you stuck.
It may seem counterintuitive to believe this. Understanding your thinking and then changing your thinking can be one of the keys to forward movement.
Being stuck in midlife can feel dire. It’s hard not to hear the “life’s too short” mantra in your head, that you’re running out of time. You start to get worried that if you don’t figure things out quickly you will waste more valuable time. It can feel like the clock is ticking on your life.
Today’s podcast unlocks 9 secrets to get you unstuck. Each secret also has an accompanying application tip for how to make the tip actually work in your life.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Download your FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s
- Podcast Episode 79: Believing in What’s Possible in Midlife https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-79-believing-whats-possible-in-midlife/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join my FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- APPLY for New Coaching Program: 50 Unplugged Mastermind and book a free Kick-Start Call: www.talktosuzy.com
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes