What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you can’t ignore online dating if you’re serious about finding love.
- Why dating should be thought of as a skill that you can develop like all other skills.
- How the technology today can be seen as helpful once you understand the benefits.
- Why it’s important to recognize how your negative thoughts about love and relationships can get in your way.
- How you can learn to improve your online profile so you can attract the people you want to meet.
- Strategies for how to use dating Apps and dating websites.
- How to exercise your “friendliness muscle” and how this helps you when dating.
- How to determine your top 5 character-based “must haves” in a partner.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Many single midlife women feel overwhelmed with online dating and Apps. It’s no wonder. The whole dating landscape has changed dramatically since we were in our 20s.
My guest this week is Renee Suzanne, who’s a coach for smart, successful women who want to find love. She helps women go from heartbroken to happily-married. Renee believes that true love is possible for anyone who’s willing to create the conditions in her life for it to flourish.
The emphasis is on being willing.
Renee has been featured in The Huffington post, Glamour and Tiny Buddha. Her two books Beloved – How to go from relationship challenged to relationship ready” and 10 things you can do to upgrade your love life” are available on Amazon.
Renee has learned a lot about dating in midlife first-hand; she actually met her husband on Tinder at 49 years old. She feels so strongly about sharing what she’s learned along the way, including specific tips about how to improve your online dating profile, which sites and Apps to use, and practical tips on how to get more comfortable talking to people.
If you’re wondering if there are any good single men out there, she encourages you to take heart. Finding love is not only possible, but inevitable once you know how to create lasting love.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Free Course: 5 Steps to Find the Love of your Life: http://bit.ly/1KipMK4
- Renee Suzanne’s website: www.ReneeSuzanneCoaching.com
- Ep. 48, Gray Divorce in Midlife with Eva Sachs: https://suzyrosenstein.com/
podcast/ep-48-gray-divorce-in- midlife-interview-with-eva- sachs/
- Ep. 72, Life after an Unexpected Divorce with Lynne Ellen: https://suzyrosenstein.com/
podcast/ep-72-life-after-an- unexpected-divorce-with-lynne- ellen/
Connect with Suzy:
- Join my Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity/
- APPLY and book a free 10 minute call: www.talktosuzy.com
- Download your FREE ebook: 10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk https://suzyrosenstein.com/midlifefunk/
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes