What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How cancer can be empowering.
- Why cancer can help you make yourself a priority.
- Why you’re so much more than your diagnosis.
- How being trained as a Life Coach turned out to be a gift when Ceca faced her cancer crisis.
- How cancer can help you follow your heart and connect with your deeper personal wisdom.
- What to say and what not to say when talking to someone who has cancer.
- Why it’s so important to learn how to ask for help.
- How cancer can actually help you shape the rest of your life for the better.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Cancer can be quite a wake up call and change your life in so many ways.
Our guest this week is a Ceca Mijatovic, a bad ass life coach who focuses on helping women who know this all too well. She works with women who’ve been diagnosed with cancer.
Ceca has had her own battle with the “Big C” and it became a catalyst for positive change in her life. Now she wants to help other women use their diagnosis as an opportunity to transform their lives for the better. She’s also the host of the Truth & Dare Cancer Podcast.
At 45, Ceca was diagnosed with Uterine Cancer, which was unusual for someone of her age. She had trouble even believing that her doctor was talking to her when she received the news.
Now, as a Life Coach working with women with cancer, Ceca teaches that having cancer, while extremely dramatic, overwhelming and paralysing, has a lot in common with other big life changes and can actually be an invitation for opportunity for growth. She talks about it as being a way to align with who you are at that moment in your life’s journey.
Ceca also shares why she believes she got more out of her cancer than cancer got out of her, and now, she wants to help other women do the same.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Truth & Dare Cancer Podcast (short, 10 minute episodes). (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/truth-dare-cancer/id1438278677)
- Free, Closed Facebook Group: Truth & Dare Cancer https://www.truthanddarecancer.com/facebook
- Online Coaching Program: I Can Cancer, a step-by-step 10-week online coaching program designed to help you move through your cancer journey feeling calm, clear, and *seriously* empowered. (https://www.truthanddarecancer.com/p/i-can-cancer)
Connect with Suzy:
- Join my Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity/
- APPLY and book a free 10 minute call: www.talktosuzy.com
- Download your FREE ebook: 10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk https://suzyrosenstein.com/midlifefunk/
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes