What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s important to manage your consumption of COVID-19 news.
- Why it’s important to understand the power you have to actually watch your thoughts and supervise them.
- What it can mean for you to understand that your thinking creates your emotions.
- How spinning on a thought loop can have a negative emotional consequence and what you can do about it.
- Seven calming suggestions that are perfect when you want to create more calmness in your life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today’s episode is all about actual suggestions to create more calm in your life. You’ll learn seven calming life hacks for uncertain midlife times.
For sure, COVID-19 has turned the world upside down. There’s a lot going on and we’re all in this together. This kind of collective feeling has ever happened before in our lifetime. It’s an unprecedented time in our history.
It’s also a time when it’s never been more important to learn the skills of mind management. Everyone’s emotions are all over the place. You’re probably dealing with fear, anxiety, nervousness and worry, just to name a few of the feelings that are rampant right now.
The good news is that the way you’re thinking is exactly what’s creating your emotions. You can become more aware of your thinking. This is an important skill because your thoughts are creating your feelings. And…your thoughts are optional.
This also means that you create feelings on purpose. Calmness is a feeling that you can have more of in your life, on purpose. I’ve been hosting FB Lives and extra calls and we’ve been talking more and more about all of this. Make sure to join the Free Facebook Group, the Women in the Middle Community to participate.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn seven specific suggestions to help you create more calmness for yourself. Please enjoy this episode!
Featured on the Show:
Suzy’s Empty Nest Blog, The Call for Calm, Even Now
Suzy’s Empty Nest Blog, 5 Easy Steps to Think Through Your Thoughts
Connect with Suzy:
- Join the Finally First Club and become a First Lady! www.iamfinallyfirst.com
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in depth personalized support! I invite you to apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes