What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What a Vision Board is all about.
- Why it can be a powerful tool for creating your future and not just a woo-woo crafts project.
- The themes that you should consider adding to your Vision board.
- How to properly prepare for and create the Vision Board.
- The tools and materials that you should use for this process.
- What to do (and not to do) with your Vision Board after it’s completed.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Have you heard of the concept of a Vision Board but you’re not sure how to get started with one? Or does that idea make you want to roll your eyeballs into the back of your head?
Do you see a Vision Board in your future?
In this episode of Women in the Middle, I will explain why you should seriously consider creating one, especially at your stage in life. Join me as I explain how to prepare to make a Vision Board, how to make sure you regret-proof the vision of what you’re trying to create, and how to move your Vision Board into action after it’s finished.
Don’t miss this important opportunity to find out how you can put together a powerful tool to help you live more intentionally!
To help you with the process of putting together your Vision Board that works, visit https://suzyrosenstein.com/regretproofvision to download your free companion worksheet for this episode.
Featured on the Show:
- My Pinterest board – Check out the collection of vision boards!
- The Practicing Mind by Thomas M Sterner
- To help you with the process of putting together a Vision Board that works, visit SuzyRosenstein.com/regretproofvision to download your free companion worksheet for this episode.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!