What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Feeling your Age and Good Mental Hygiene:
- Why we sometimes forget our age in midlife.
- What makes us feel young or old.
- The best way to change how you feel.
- How to quickly take control of your emotional world.
- Tips for defining your age in a way that makes you feel good about yourself and your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
“You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.”
― George Bernard Shaw
How do you feel about your age in midlife?
Are you open about it, proud of it, or are you worried about judgment from others?
Most of us have ideas about what our age means but, generally, those ideas don’t serve us. More often than not, they cause us to feel sad, empty, or even depressed.
In this episode, we’re talking all about our age: what we make that number mean and how that affects our lives on the large scale.
Join us as I explain what actually makes us feel old and what you can do in order to quickly get a handle on your emotional state. Listen in to discover a step-by-step process that will help you define your age in a way that serves you and allows you to live the life you love.
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #2: The Model – Your Mindfulness Framework
- Click here to download The Model – the most useful tool for managing your mind
Contact Suzy for Coaching
- Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in depth personalized support! I invite you to apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!