What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why it’s super common not to feel excited about aging, empty nest and milestone birthdays in midlife.
- Why it’s important to know what you think an exciting life means for you.
- How remembering your excitement for your future when you were young can be insightful when you set out to create your next chapter in midlife.
- How reflecting on these seven ways to bring excitement back to your future can change your life.
- Why your mindset is the key to creating the exciting life that you really want.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today’s episode is all about setting yourself up for the exciting future you want and specifically, seven ways to bring excitement back to your future.
When you think back to your childhood and younger years, it’s usually not too difficult to remember a time or two that you were really excited about your future. Perhaps even tingling with excitement. But now that you’re older, that same level of excitement about your next chapter isn’t the same at all.
Taking responsibility for creating your life needs to be a priority and it all starts with your mindset. Learn seven specific ways to bring excitement back to your future and create the next chapter that you want on purpose. Enjoy this episode!
Featured on the show
Suzy’s Empty Nest Blog, Am I a Good Mom if Our Family Vacation Includes Sailing in a Hurricane or Two
50 Unplugged Mastermind
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes