It’s so important to plan.
It’s so important to dream.
And yes, my friend, it’s so important to be intentional about ALL of it!
But notice how I asked the question:
Where is your future going?
If you’re not careful, it’s easy to think about this in the way that doesn’t put YOU in charge.
“Marge in charge” as my mother used to say.
Are you MARGE in your life?
Are you making these plans and thinking about what you want?
How you can make your life better?
So many of you aren’t.
Like I said, it’s easy to sit back and see where life takes you.
Or basically, live unconsciously.
But that, my friend, often leads to regret.
Another 10 years fly by and you’re not any closer to your dreams.
Things don’t just happen.
You have to take action.
You have to REGRET-PROOF YOUR LIFE.
This means do what you can to make sure you don’t have regrets.
It’s things like:
- Ask yourself what you really want
- Practice thinking about all of the time you have left, that you have PLENTY of time
- Get a sense of where you’re going, where you want to go
- Decide what kind of an example you want to be – how do you “show up?”
My clients get amazing results when we look at the world in three MAIN areas when it comes to regret proofing:
1) regret proofing your career
2) regret proofing your relationships
3) regret proofing your relationship with yourself
You have to be intentional about this stuff – it doesn’t just happen!
So where will you start?
How about this free worksheet? It’s the perfect way for you to start thinking about what you want to create in your future:
Keep looking toward into your future to figure out how you want to experience this thing we call YOUR LIFE! No matter your age!