I’m thrilled to announce the launch of the Women in the Middle® podcast for midlife women over 50! It’s been a long time in the making and I’m really excited to finally share it with all of you. As your midlife coach, it only makes sense for you to have a midlife podcast that’s upbeat, makes you smile and is easy to relate to when you’re stuck!
Midlife in your 50s doesn’t have to be about watching your life pass you by . You don’t have to feel stagnant and fearful of regrets. It’s your time to re-learn how to put yourself first again and satisfy your need to grow. Get unstuck and life your best life!
Midlife Episodes Full Of Upbeat Midlife Goodness!
Every episode of Women in the Middle® will be packed with the mindfulness skills, tools and perspective you need to live intentionally, learn how to dream again, and create a life you love. And while I’m dedicated to sharing actionable advice, we’ll be having lots of fun as well on the road to being more at ease putting yourself first.
Topics will include career change, feeling blah, empty nest, aging, turning 50, vision boards, confidence, fear, courage, goals, midlife transition, being bored with life, getting unstuck, how to thrive in midlife, how to be happier as a woman over 50 and how to be more intentional! And more actually because I can’t help myself help you be more excited about your life!
This week, I’ve posted three episodes to help you get to know me and how this show fits into your busy life, with new episodes being released every Thursday after that.
You can check out the first episodes here:
- Ep #1: Welcome to the Women in the Middle Podcast!
- Ep #2: The Model – Your Mindfulness Framework
- Ep #3: Do You Feel Your Age? – Tips for Good Mental Hygiene
Here’s what you should do right now to sign up for your weekly dose of Women in the Middle inspiration:
Subscribing in iTunes
To subscribe in iTunes, visit the Women in the Middle podcast page and click on the blue “View in iTunes” button.
This will launch iTunes on your computer and bring up the podcast.
Click on the “Subscribe” button and you’re all set!
You can also listen to the podcast via Stitcher Radio.
Would you like to leave a review? Once you’ve listened to an episode or two, click on the “Ratings and Reviews” link on the Women in the Middle podcast page in iTunes to leave a review.
Unfortunately, iTunes doesn’t release contact information for reviewers so please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of your review for your official entry.
If you haven’t yet, make sure to subscribe in iTunes now. Thanks for listening!
Connect with Suzy:
Connect with Suzy:
- Watch Suzy’s video training about how to get unstuck: www.midlifevideo.com
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
Ready to stop spinning and wasting valuable time? Get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free to love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!