What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The power of mindfulness and what it’s all about.
- The most useful tool for managing your mind.
- How we get the results we have in our life.
- How The Model works and how to apply it any situation.
- The importance of understanding the difference between a thought and a circumstance.
- The relationship between thoughts, feelings, and actions.
- A few ways to become more mindful.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Welcome back to episode 2 of Women in the Middle where we’re talking about a “The Model,” a mindfulness tool that will help you supervise your thoughts.
I’m excited to share this incredible tool with you because it can essentially help you solve any problem in your life.
Does that sound too good to be true? Just you wait…
Join us as I walk you through a framework that will help you get perspective on your thinking, help you get out of the negative spin cycle of your thoughts, and help you manage your thoughts intentionally so you can feel the way you want and create the results you want.
Listen in to discover five sure ways to become more mindful and how understanding the relationship between thoughts, feelings, and actions can help you create the life that you’ve always dreamt of living.
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to download The Model worksheet – the most useful tool for managing your mind
- The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life — Master Any Skill or Challenge by Learning to Love the Process by Thomas M. Sterner
- Brooke Castillo and The Life Coach School
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!