What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Using a Mindfulness Framework in Midlife:
- The power of mindfulness in midlife and what it’s all about.
- The most useful tool for managing your midlife mind.
- How we get the results we have in our life and make things happen.
- How The Thought Model works and how to apply it any situation.
- The importance of understanding the difference between a thought and a fact.
- The relationship between thoughts, feelings, and actions in your life
- A few ways to become more mindful.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Welcome back to episode 2 of Women in the Middle® where we’re talking about a “The Model,” a mindfulness tool that will help you supervise your thoughts in midlife and beyond; it’s taught and developed at The Life Coach School.
I’m excited to share this incredible tool with you because it can essentially help you solve any problem in your life.
Does that sound too good to be true? Just you wait…
Join us as I walk you through a mindfulness framework that will help you get perspective on your thinking, help you get out of the negative spin cycle of your thoughts, and help you manage your thoughts intentionally so you can feel the way you want and create the results you want.
Listen in to discover five sure ways to become more mindful and how understanding the relationship between thoughts, feelings, and actions can help you create the life that you’ve always dreamt of living.
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to download The Model worksheet – the most useful tool for managing your mind
- The Practicing Mind: Developing Focus and Discipline in Your Life — Master Any Skill or Challenge by Learning to Love the Process by Thomas M. Sterner
- Brooke Castillo and The Life Coach School
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity, deal with your procrastination and fear and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!