What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- My personal story and journey that has brought me to where I am today.
- The model that will help you manage your thoughts.
- What Regret Proofing is all about.
- The source of all of our problems (and it’s probably not what you think).
- What you can expect from the Women in the Middle podcast.
- Who this podcast is for.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to the first episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
It’s been a long time in the making, and I am so happy to finally share this show with you!
Are you in the middle of:
- Having kids and grandchildren?
- Parents who don’t need help and parents who do?
- A career that may not be satisfying anymore?
- Looking youthful and having an appearance that’s changing a bit?
- Dealing with perimenopause or menopause?
- Learning to deal with kids that want more independence?
- Preparing for dealing with the whole “empty nest thing?”
- Working and getting closer to retirement?
- Milestone birthdays that are getting scarier by the decade, and not believing you’re as old as you are?
- Wondering if you’ll have regrets if you don’t make some changes in your life?
If any of these situations resonate with you, you’re in the right place!
My name is Suzy Rosenstein and I am a Master Certified Life Coach who teaches mid-life women the mindfulness skills, tools, and perspective they need to live intentionally, learn how to dream again, and create a life they love.
Join me on this inaugural episode as I share my personal woman-in-the-middle story and tell you all about what you can expect from this show.
Life in your 50s doesn’t have to be about watching your life pass you by. And you don’t have to feel stagnant or be fearful of regrets. Make sure to tune in every week to discover how you can change your perspective to embrace your power to create the life that you love!
Featured on the Show:
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!