EP #242: How to Make New Friends after 50
What You’ll Learn About Making Friends in Midlife after 50:
- How to make new friends after 50.
- Why it’s common to want to make more friends after 50.
- Why your mindset about your ability to make new friends is important.
- Why it’s important to be clear about what you want and like and be with like-minded people.
- Why amplifying what you’re interested in is a great way to make new friends.
- Why you may regret not having the friends you want as you age.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
It’s common to want to know how to make new friends after 50. This episode is about why you might be in this situation of not having the friendships you used to have and what to do about it.
Wanting to have more friends in midlife can surprise you. You probably had plenty of amazing friends over the years, but this time of your life can be different. Five typical reasons for the change in your friendship situation are discussed and you’ll see in no time that you’re not alone.
Today’s episode helps you understand five simple but powerful actions you can take to make new friends after 50. They aren’t that complex, but you have to be intentional and work on your mindset to support your efforts. Not only can you make amazing new friends at this point in your life, but you can also have way more fun and set yourself up for a really fulfilling and meaningful next chapter.
Please enjoy this episode!
Featured in this Episode:
Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions
Ep 200: Celebrating Friendships in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-200-celebrating-friendships-in-midlife/
Ep 244: The Joy of Coaching with Like-Minded Women: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-144-the-joy-of-coaching-with-like-minded-women/
Ep 15: Why you Need More Women in your Life: https://suzyrosenstein.com/women-in-your-life/
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com