What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How your thoughts about taking time out for adventures with your friends may not be serving you.
- The importance of midlife friend-group traditions.
- The challenges that come with midlife friend-related traditions.
- Why you need to replace your “I’m too busy” thought with a better one.
- How to live your friendships intentionally.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Are you having as much fun creating amazing memories with your friends as you could be?
My guess is that you’re not.
Many of my women-in-the-middle clients have expressed that they don’t have the female friendships that they always hoped to have at this age and stage… and they’re not quite sure how that happened.
In this episode, we take a deep dive into the topics of the importance of having girlfriends in midlife, nurturing your relationships with them, and what to do if you need more women in your life.
I talk about my experience going to New York City to visit my hand-made work at the exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art and how that once-in-a-lifetime experience was enriched by bringing my two best girlfriends along. I also share my tips for creating amazing memories with midlife friends and how to meet new girlfriends if you’re lacking in that department.
Do you know a woman who has faced their fears and shaken things up in midlife by making a huge change (or are you that woman) and might like to talk about it? Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a chance to tell your story on an upcoming podcast episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #13: Do What You Love – Why You Need a Passion Project
- Ep #14: How to Stop Failing Ahead of Time
- Make sure to grab your FREE WORKSHEET: What’s a good Passion Project for you?
- My Etsy Store – Wired Up Naturally
- Are friends better for us than family? | MSUToday
- Facebook messenger
- Book a Free Mini Insight Session
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!