What You’ll Learn from this Episode about When you Need More Women in your Life in Midlife:
- Why you probably need more women in your life in midlife.
- How your thoughts about taking time out for adventures with your friends may not be serving you.
- The importance of midlife women and friend-group traditions.
- The challenges that come with midlife women and friend-related traditions.
- Why you need to replace your “I’m too busy” thought with a better one.
- How to live your friendships intentionally.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Here’s why you probably need more women in your life in midlife. As yourself this: Are you having as much fun creating amazing memories with your friends as you could be?
My guess is that you’re not.
Many of my women-in-the-middle clients have expressed that they don’t have the female friendships that they always hoped to have at this age and stage… and they’re not quite sure how that happened.
In this episode, we take a deep dive into the topics of the importance of having girlfriends in midlife, nurturing your relationships with them, and what to do if you need more women in your life.
I talk about my experience going to New York City to visit my hand-made work at the exhibit at the Museum of Modern Art and how that once-in-a-lifetime experience was enriched by bringing my two best girlfriends along. I also share my tips for creating amazing memories with midlife friends and how to meet new girlfriends if you’re lacking in that department.
Do you know a woman who has faced their fears and shaken things up in midlife by making a huge change (or are you that woman) and might like to talk about it? Please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a chance to tell your story on an upcoming podcast episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #13: Do What You Love – Why You Need a Passion Project
- Ep #14: How to Stop Failing Ahead of Time
- Make sure to grab your FREE WORKSHEET: What’s a good Passion Project for you?
- My Etsy Store – Wired Up Naturally
- Are friends better for us than family? | MSUToday
- Facebook messenger
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!