EP #241: Living on Autopilot in Midlife
What You’ll Learn About Living on Autopilot in Midlife:
- What living on autopilot means in midlife.
- Why it’s important to understand if you’re living on autopilot.
- Why being open to being more intentional about your life can serve you well.
- Why it’s important to ask more questions about what you want.
- Why the impact of living on autopilot can affect your life and waste valuable time.
- Why using a simple tool that helps you understand age-related benchmarks in your life can help you be more intentional about regret-proofing your life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Living on autopilot in midlife is a common experience for midlife women. This episode is about how to plan your way through autopilot thinking so you can be more intentional and decrease the likelihood of having regrets.
If you find yourself wasting valuable time, falling into long-term habits without much thought, not thinking about what you want, living out of alignment, saying yes a lot when you really mean no, you may be involved in autopilot living. Just like other aspects of your life, it’s not necessarily a problem unless it’s not helping you achieve your goals and live intentionally.
Today’s episode helps you understand what living on autopilot in midlife may be preventing you from the lifestyle you want on purpose. The “Benchmark Check-In Tool™” is shared and discussed as a simple strategy to help you understand the context of certain plans and goals so that you can push yourself out of autopilot and into a more intentional direction that brings you more happiness and fulfillment.
Please enjoy this interview!
Featured in this Episode:
Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions
Ep 118: Catching Autopilot Thinking in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-118-catching-autopilot-thinking-in-midlife/
Ep 236: The Choice to Challenge or Believe your Thoughts in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-236-the-choice-to-challenge-or-believe-your-thoughts-in-midlife/
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free, and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org