What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you should consider making resolutions.
- What prevents you from making them.
- What gets in the way of sticking to your resolutions.
- The detrimental effects of scaling back our goals to make them “more realistic.”
- The importance of understanding what guides our action.
- How to come up with the best resolutions for you.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week, we’re talking about something that many of you are doing at this time of year – coming up with new year’s resolutions.
For many of us, the whole process of making resolutions is often cringe-worthy; and according to the statistics, less than half of people in the U.S. even go through with it, not to mention sticking with those resolutions for the long haul.
In this episode, we get into why you should consider making resolutions, what prevents you from making them, and, most importantly, what gets in the way of sticking with them.
As a woman in the middle, you really owe it to yourself to shift your mindset when it comes to making a resolution that you’re excited to keep. Click “play” below to find out how you can get started with this process.
And to help you with your New Year’s resolution work, make sure to grab your free worksheet that will help you regret-proof your vision.
Featured on the Show:
- Ep #13: Do What You Love – Why You Need a Passion Project
- Ep #14: How to Stop Failing Ahead of Time
- Ep #15: When You Need More Women in Your Life
- To help you with your New Year’s resolution work, make sure to grab your free worksheet that will help you regret-proof your vision.
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!