What You’ll Learn from this Episode About Surprising Life Lessons from a Midlife Coach Turning 60:
- What the 6 surprising life lessons are from a midlife coach turning 60.
- Hear about the 1st ever Women in the Middle Connection Cruise.
- Hear the details about the new opportunity to join the
- Why turning 60 is a great time to reflect on life and what you’ve learned.
- Why it’s important to have more awareness of the way you think about aging.
- What you can learn about motivation and procrastination that can move you forward.
- What your underwear says a lot about self-care in midlife.
- Why envy can teach you a lot about what you truly want and desire in midlife.
- Why it’s common not to dream about the future in midlife and what you can do about it.
- Why learning to be more and more in the present moment is important to overall happiness and contentment.
- What new exciting connection opportunities are happening at the Women in the Middle.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
This week I’m sharing 6 surprising life lessons from a midlife coach turning 60, and that midlife coach is ME! Also, you’ll hear about two big announcements as well.
Cruise with Suzy on the first-ever Women in the Middle Connection Cruise!
The first announcement is about the Women in the Middle Connection Cruise taking place in February 2024. Email email@example.com to get on the list (limited spots) and be the first to hear about the details for next steps!
Join the new Podcast Club!
The second announcement is a new connection opportunity that’s perfect for you if you love the podcast! It’s called the Women in the Middle Podcast Club! Click here to join, connect with other like-minded women, share your perspective and experience, and continue the podcast conversation! Be a founding member and join now!
6 Surprising Life Lessons from Your Midlife Coach Turning 60
You’ll also hear the 6 life lessons that have been life-changing for me to feel happier, more content, and more in control in midlife. There are many powerful insights to learn from and apply to your life. And turning 60 was a great time to do this reflection!
This episode will give you lots to think about. Please enjoy!
Podcast with the “6 in 60” birthday idea: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-276-how-to-celebrate-honor-yourself-for-your-60th-birthday/
Blog about how to celebrate your 60th birthday: https://suzyrosenstein.com/blog/your-celebration-blueprint-for-your-60th-birthday/
My 60th birthday present to myself: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-295-making-magic-in-midlife-hanging-out-with-gray-whales/
Finding Joy in the Present Moment with Tom Sterner: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-156-finding-joy-in-the-present-moment-with-tom-sterner-author-of-the-practicing-mind/
Underwear, Self Care and You: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-306-underwear-self-care-you-in-midlife-an-encore-episode/
FREE BOOK: Go to: https://suzyrosenstein.com/50waystocelebrate/ to get to the book page, and then use the coupon 2023bookgift in July 2023 when you check out!
Connect with Suzy
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s dealing with navigating classic midlife issues that are affecting the way you run your business? We’re looking to interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
Work With Me: The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a signature six-month, online group coaching program and community for midlife women, that provides a roadmap to create a more fun, meaningful, and regret-free next chapter! Create a new Midlife Operating System™ that will support that way you grow forward to more freedom, peace, and balance. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life after 50.
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.