What You’ll Learn from this Episode About Underwear, Self-Care & You in Midlife:
- Why replacing underwear is self-care in midlife.
- Why your underwear drawer is stuffed with less-than-satisfactory underwear and why that matters in midlife.
- Three amazing reasons to ditch your bad underwear in midlife.
- The thoughts that are holding you back from feeling great about yourself and how to change them.
- How you can begin believing that wearing nice underwear is worth it, especially in midlife.
- My challenge to you is to go through your panty drawer and finally start throwing out old ones in midlife.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
This popular encore episode of Women in the Middle is about the way that your underwear serves as a representation of your self-care mindset and actions, why it may be a problem for you, and what you can do about it. We dig into the reasons why you should finally get rid of your bad panties and how taking this action will help you in several important ways, including creating a physical reminder to you that you’re worth it.
After you listen, if you’re so inspired that you take action (you will probably feel this urge!), please share your progress with me! Tell me how many pairs of bad undies you threw out after listening and send me a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Please enjoy this episode!
Women in the Middle Blog: https://suzyrosenstein.com/underwear/
Women in the Middle Podcast https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-211-why-self-care-matters-in-midlife/
Connect with Suzy
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s dealing with navigating classic midlife issues that are affecting the way you run your business? We’re looking for interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a signature six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women, especially entrepreneurs, who know they’re meant for more, are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most successful, free and fun version of themselves! You’ll create a new Midlife Operating System™ will support that way you grow forward to more peace and balance. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call; it’s a fun, no-obligation “MOMENTUM CALL” and we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life again.
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.