Interview with Patty Shore
Curator of Collections and Exhibitions at Heritage Farmstead Museum in Plano, Texas
- How your child’s high school graduation can raise questions about how you want to contribute professionally going forward.
- What it’s like to find your passion.
- What it’s like to decide to go back to school at 55 years old.
- How exciting it is to finally have a job that you love.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week’s episode features an interview that’s part of the Getting Real with Women in the Middle Series. Getting Real introduces you to real life women in the middle who have made a big change and figured out how to love their midlife.
This week, I want to introduce you to Patty Shore, Curator of Collections and Exhibitions at Heritage Farmstead Museum in Plano, Texas. Patty is a woman in the middle who has done just that; she worked hard to figure out what she wanted to do when she grew up, after the kids moved out of the house. For her, this included going back to school at 55 years old.
Patty shares what it was like for her in midlife when her kids started to graduate, how she figured out what she wanted to do, how she decided to go back to school, and what it’s like to finally find a career that you love, even at this age.
Like so many of the episodes in this podcast, Patty shows us how you can really do what you want if you focus and keep working hard to accomplish your goal. Sometimes the clarity about what you want to do isn’t so obvious, but through trial and error, you can figure it out and find a job that you love.
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about coaching with Suzy! Here’s how to book your Free Mini Insight Session: https://suzyrosenstein.com/free-mini-insight-consult-session/
- Suzy new website: https://suzyrosenstein.com
- Free eBook: 10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk https://suzyrosenstein.com/midlifefunk
- New email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Heritage Farmstead Museum in Plano, Texas:https://www.heritagefarmstead.org/
Enjoy the Show?