What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How you know it’s time to grow.
- Why you resist growing.
- What to do when you think it’s too hard to change.
- How your thoughts can keep you stuck.
- Why it’s common to feel stuck in midlife.
- How embracing discomfort can help you grow.
- Three amazing reasons why you should push yourself to grow.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week, I want to talk to you about a common midlife experience, that sense that you have that it’s time to grow. More specifically, we’ll be talking about deciding when it’s time to grow. And when stuck just isn’t cutting it anymore. This episode is all about really pushing yourself forward, even though it’s hard.
We’ll be talking about feeling resistant too. And of course, we’ll dive into what to do when you know it’s time for you to do something scary, and how actually embracing how uncomfortable it can be will help move you forward to making the change you really want to make. Finally, you’ll learn three amazing reasons why you should really push yourself to grow. How great is that? Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about coaching with Suzy! Here’s how to book your Free Mini Insight Session: https://suzyrosenstein.com/free-mini-insight-consult-session/
- Turning 50 in 2018? Don’t forget to check out Episode 21 about Turning 50, https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/turning-50/. To enter the 50 Unplugged Contest, where you’ll have a chance to win a spot on this podcast, some free coaching, and my 3-month, one-on-one package, “9 Steps to Regret-Proof Your Life.” click here: https://suzyrosenstein.com/50unpluggedcontest
- Suzy Rosenstein’s new website: https://suzyrosenstein.com
- Free eBook: 10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk https://suzyrosenstein.com/midlifefunk
- New email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?