Interview with Jill Angie
- How you know it’s time to leave your job.
- What “feeling done” looks like.
- What to do when you’re afraid of failing.
- How your thoughts can keep you stuck.
- How exciting it can be to follow your dreams.
- How embracing discomfort and failing can be the most rewarding experience of your life.
- How important it is to stop holding back because you’re afraid – just do it!
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week’s episode features an interview that’s part of the Getting Real with Women in the Middle Series. Getting Real introduces you to real life women in the middle who have made a big change and figured out how to love their midlife.
This week, I introduce you to Jill Angie, Life Coach and Running Coach at Not Your Average Runner. Jill is a woman in the middle who took a big risk and left a great job in “Corporate America” to follow her dream. She knew nothing about running her own business. But she understood that she needed to make a change.
Jill decided to dive in. She started working with one-on-one clients as a personal fitness trainer. During her first year, she even wrote a book for midlife, overweight women about how they could start running in the body they currently have. Jill quickly realized how important it was for women to hear this message. By putting this book out there, she was changing lives. You never know what will happen when you pull up your big girl panties and get to work.
Yes, Jill was scared. But she did it anyway. She checked her fear at the door and did the work she knew she needed to do. Staying small was not an option. Jill loves her new career; She supports women, no matter where they are in their running journey, and helps them “Run their Best Life.”
Like so many of the episodes in this podcast, Jill shows us how you can really do what you want when you open yourself up to growing, be true to yourself and take a risk. She’s happier and more fulfilled than ever before. Sometimes what you start out doing isn’t what you end up doing, but through trial and error, you can figure it out and find a direction and career that you love.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Learn more about Jill Angie’s running books, blog, podcast and groups and programs at http://notyouraveragerunner.com/
- Start running from scratch – even if you’re not skinny. Grab Jill’s FREE 1 Week Jumpstart Running Program at http://www.notyouraveragerunner.com/start
- Check out the Not Your Average Runner Podcast on iTunes or at: http://notyouraveragerunner.com/welcome/
- Learn more about coaching with Suzy! Book your Free Mini Insight Session: https://suzyrosenstein.com/free-mini-insight-consult-session/
- Grab your free eBook: 10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk https://suzyrosenstein.com/midlifefunk
- Connect with Suzy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?