What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why growing up with an entrepreneur mom can inspire you.
- Why it’s important to be intentional about making an effort to network.
- Why being systematic about developing your network relationships should be a priority.
- Why it’s common for women our age to have some networking discomfort.
- Why the question, “How can I help you?” is critical when networking.
- How to connect with people in a meaningful way.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about the importance of learning how to network in midlife with Nefateria Fonda.
Nefateria Fonda is Certified Business and Sales Coach and PRESIDENT of Go Get It, Inc. She’s also an Author and Speaker specializing in helping new parallel-preneurs. Parallel-preneurs are professionals who are building a service-based business while they are working. Nef helps them get clear on who they serve and how they serve them. She also helps them build confidence in their sales skills so that they can get cash into their business.
She believes you deserve to have a business with a bountiful bank account that doesn’t require long hours, sleepless nights and countless sacrifices.
Nef teaches the importance of networking as a key strategy because this method is simple and has worked time and time again in business. New marketing tricks come and go, but networking stands the test of time and is something that you can get better at it. It’s just relationship building. But it does take practice.
So, are you squirming yet? Is networking a concept that turns you off and has you full of discomfort? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. But don’t miss this interview because it can really help you. It’s a good one! Enjoy!
Featured on the show
Suzy’s Joy Awareness Worksheet
Connect with Nefateria Fonda
Social Media: @nefateriafonda
Nef’s Book: Nefateria F. Robinson: How to Activate Faith Commit to a Plan Take Action: That Will Change Your Life by Nefateria F. Robinson https://www.amazon.com/Activate-Faith-Commit-Plan-Action/dp/1539354725/
Virtual networking with Nef: Parallel-Preneur Networking Event (1st Tuesday of every month 6pm -7pm EST). Register at bit.ly/bookwithnef
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Join the Finally First Club! https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes