What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Why You Need a New Midlife Operating System in Midlife:
- Why you need a new Midlife Operating System™ in midlife.
- Why the way you grew up may be related to your midlife mindset and may be blocking you.
- What a new Midlife Operating System might look like for you in your life and in your business.
- Why a new Midlife Operating System can help you identify your priorities and work on a commitment to yourself.
- Why being an entrepreneur makes it even more essential to create a midlife operating system.
- Why focusing on the goal of being less busy and having more balance is a key part of a successful Midlife Operating System.
- Why the signature F.U.N. Process™ is exactly what you need to regret proof your life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is all about why you need a new Midlife Operating System™ in midlife. As you become a woman in the middle, you may realize that your mindset is heavily influenced by an old way of thinking, one that may not serve you in the best way possible today, at your age and stage.
The old way of running your life and business may not cut the mustard anymore; that’s why you need a new Midlife Operating System that helps you create and live your life while incorporating the principles of being holistic, integrated, healthy, and intentional. The idea is to incorporate these principles into the way you live and run your life and business rather than consider these principles as extra or separate.
The new way forward could be about more peace and balance, which would be based on your current priorities. This can all happen when you slow down enough to pause and think clearly about what you really want. It’s the best way to regret-proof your life!
Please enjoy this episode!
Connect with Suzy
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s dealing with navigating classic midlife issues that are affecting the way you run your business? We’re looking for interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is my signature six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women, especially entrepreneurs, who know they’re meant for more, are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most successful, free and fun version of themselves! This new Midlife Operating System™ will support that way you grow forward to more peace and balance. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call; it’s a fun, no-obligation “MOMENTUM CALL” and we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life again.
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.