EP #231: How to Get Unstuck with a Vision Board in Midlife
What You’ll Learn About Getting Unstuck With a Vision Board in Midlife.
- How to get unstuck with a vision board in midlife.
- Why understanding that the preparation to make the vision board is critical.
- Why understanding that the follow-up to making a vision board is essential.
- What are the three common mistakes with vision boards.
- How thought work can set you up for vision board success.
- Why accountability is a great way to help your vision board help you.
- Why vision boards are a great way to regret-proof your midlife and beyond.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Using a vision board as a tool to get unstuck in midlife is highly effective. It’s not just assembling the vision board that’s important; it’s also the preparation and the follow-up.
Of course, it’s a lot of fun to actually assemble the vision board. It feels like a grown-up arts and crafts project. But it’s more than that. Careful planning is an opportunity to be intentional about the direction of your life, especially your next chapter.
Being intentional about thought work to support your dreams is a skill you can learn. When you manage your mind better, you can think on purpose more often and create the life you want. A vision board is a fun and useful tool to move in this direction!
Featured in this Episode:
Ep 132: Top three vision board mistakes to avoid in 2020: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-132-top-three-vision-board-mistakes-to-avoid-in-2020/
Free Gift: Regret Proof Your Vision Board Guide https://suzyrosenstein.com/regretproofvision/
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life on their own terms and become the happiest, most free, and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
Other Related Women in the Middle Podcast Episodes:
Ep 187: Taking action on your vision board and dreams in midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-187-taking-action-on-your-vision-board-and-dreams-in-midlife/
E 181: Top 3 reasons why a vision board is a great idea in 2021: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-181-top-3-reasons-why-a-vision-board-is-a-great-idea-in-2021/
Ep 23: How to bring your vision board to life: https://suzyrosenstein.com/bring-vision-board-to-life/
Ep 22: Why you need a vision board and the secret to making one that really works: https://suzyrosenstein.com/vision-board/
Connect with Suzy
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: email@example.com