What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Bring your Vision Board to Life:
- The power of doing your thought work and setting it into motion.
- A review of the Vision Board creation process.
- Why simply creating the Board is not enough.
- Why you can’t trust your brain to help you move forward.
- How your relationship with failure can get in the way of your goals.
- How to use your Vision Board in a way that helps you achieve what you want in life.
- Why keeping busy does not create results in your life.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Last week, we talked about putting together a Vision Board that really works. Today, we continue this conversation and go into the details about what happens after the Board is finished.
On this episode of Women in the Middle, we’re talking all about what you need to think and feel in order to ensure that you’re using your vision board to keep your life moving in the direction that you want it to go. We explore how your relationship with failure can get in the way of your goals and how simply being busy is NOT enough to create the results that you want.
Don’t miss this important episode on how you can use your Vision Board as a powerful tool to help you achieve what you want in life.
To help you with the process of putting together your Vision Board that works and putting it into action, visit https://suzyrosenstein.com/regretproofvision to download your free companion worksheet for this episode. You will also be entered to receive updates about the upcoming Vision Board Unplugged program and learn how coaching can help you get what you want out of life.
Featured on the Show:
- My Etsy Store – Wired Up Naturally
- Ep #13: Do What You Love – Why You Need a Passion Project
- Ep #14: How to Stop Failing Ahead of Time
- Ep #15: When You Need More Women in Your Life
- To help you with the process of putting together a Vision Board that works, visit SuzyRosenstein.com/regretproofvision to download your free companion worksheet for this episode.
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!