Ep 258: Fun on the Daily in Midlife in 4 Easy Steps
What You’ll Learn About Having Fun on the Daily in Midlife:
- Why it’s common to want more fun on the daily in midlife.
- Why these 4 steps actually work to up your fun factor.
- Why understanding what you actually like to do for fun is critical.
- 4 easy steps to help you allow more fun into your life on a regular basis.
- Why developing the skill to notice your thoughts are useful.
- Lots of examples to illustrate what kind of fun is easy to do on the daily.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode will help you have fun on the daily in midlife in 4 easy steps. Just think…you can be more intentional about this part of your life too, and regret-proof your life!
These 4 super easy strategies will help you get more fun in your life regularly. If you want more fun, it doesn’t have to be a HUGE commitment or a giant vacation. You can learn how to be more tuned into your thinking and what you want. This is a great way to start your journey of owning your fun.
Learning how to acknowledge that you’re actually worth the time and effort to have more fun is so empowering. You can set the stage for this kind of life. In the end, you’ll know exactly how to take small steps for big fun change as you move toward being more intentional about even this tiny slice of everyday life.
Enjoy this episode!
Featured on this episode:
Grab your free guide, Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Watch DeeDee the Quaker Parrot on YouTube
Suzy’s Fun Find: MERLIN BIRD SOUND ID APP: Merlin Bird ID Demo Cornell Lab of O eCornell
Rose Petal Sugar Cubes from Storied Goods
Women in the Middle Podcast, Episode137: 6 Steps to Make your Midlife Plans More Fun: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-137-6-steps-to-make-your-midlife-plans-more-fun/
Women in the Middle Podcast: Episode 107: How to Have More fun with Midlife Birthdays https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-107-how-to-have-more-fun-with-midlife-birthdays/
Connect with Suzy
Watch the free GET UNSTUCK IN MIDLIFE video training: www.midlifevideo.com.
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download your FREE gift, 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets, and live your best life: 50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?