Ep 250: Self Care and Productivity are Better Together in Midlife
What You’ll Learn About Why Self Care and Productivity are Better Together in Midlife:
- Why it’s important to think about self care and productivity as better together in midlife.
- Why it’s common to think about self care as separate from being productive in midlife.
- Why self care can feel indulgent and hard to prioritize.
- Why so many women focus on productivity being more important than self care.
- Why checking things off your list is a common motivator for many midlife women.
- Why conceptualizing self care and productivity differently can be a critical mindset shift.
- Why thinking about self care as actually being productive can be the mindset shift that improves your life in many important ways.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Join us today to consider an important mindset shift around self-care and productivity. It’s common for many midlife women to think about self-care as separate from productivity, but does that mindset serve you the best?
When you think about self-care, you’re really talking about how to take care of yourself on purpose, mind, body, and soul. And when you think about being productive, you typically think about how great you feel when you do lots of things and are very busy and quite satisfying doing so. Productivity is usually viewed as more important by your actions, but not always your words.
What if you entertained a new way to think, one that really serves your mind, body, and soul instead? What would it be like for you if you learned to believe that acts of self-care WERE productive and felt amazing about making that choice? Join us today to think about this new way to think, this new possibility for a mindset shift that would help you become the woman you want to become when it comes to taking care of yourself in your next chapter in midlife.
Please enjoy this episode!
Featured in this Episode:
Podcast Palooza! Sign up here: https://www.suzyrosenstein.com/party/
Women in the Middle Podcast Episode 86: How to Prioritize Downtime in Midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ep-86-how-to-prioritize-downtime-in-midlife/
Connect with Suzy, Midlife Coaching
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to find what’s missing, create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll chat!
- Download your FREE gift, 12 Obvious Signs that you’re Ready for an Exciting Change
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon and other online booksellers
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org