What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Making Big Decisions in Midlife:
- Why making big decisions in midlife needs to be a priority.
- Why making big decisions is so difficult for many of us in midlife.
- Four easy tips to help you with your decision making process.
- The importance of getting crystal clear on what you want.
- How using a regret test can help you get better at making decisions.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Learning how to make big decisions in midlife is critical, especially in midlife. I have to admit, I’m fascinated with how people make big decisions. Some people make decisions with ease; others get paralyzed by the process, afraid that they’ll choose something they will regret.
This week on the Women in the Middle podcast, we’re taking a deep dive into the topic of making big decisions: Why some people seem to have no problem with it at all, and why others feel so stuck and overwhelmed.
Tips to Make Big Decisions
Join me as I share some actionable advice that will make your big decision-making process easier for you. I also explain how you can improve the skill of making decisions by following four easy strategies.
Featured on the Show:
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!