What You’ll Learn from this Client Success Story Episode about Going from Feeling Overwhelmed & Overworked to Balanced & Excited with Christine Strak:
- What it’s like to go from overwhelmed & overworked to balanced & excited.
- .Why it can be a problem to think about work all of the time.
- .Why it can be challenging to have clarity about how to reduce your workload, even when you want to.
- How coaching can help you figure out what you really want and how to get it.
- How always working can feel like a “badge of honor.”
- Why it can be a problem to think of work as your hobby.
- Why strained relationships can also be a sign that you aren’t aligned and something’s off.
- How losing track of your “why” can keep you from moving forward and getting unstuck.
- What’s common about goals around weight, work, relationships, and hobbies.
- How Christine fell in love with the hobby of raising and keeping chickens & ducks and country life in a way that both surprised and delighted her.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s episode is a client success story about going from overwhelmed & overworked to balanced & excited in midlife with some fun surprises along the way.
My guest is Christine Strak, MA, CMP. Christine is an entrepreneur and association manager who has led the growth of AdminBrandingBox Management from a small startup to an established firm with headquarters in Minneapolis, MN.
Christine launched her association management firm in 2011 and has served as Principal since its inception, overseeing the day-to-day operations for ABB as well as for several clients.
Prior to founding her own company, Christine managed teams in the medical device and financial services industry for over 20 years. In 2011 she became particularly interested in taking her skills to help others succeed in the association management realm.
Christine received her bachelor’s and Master’s Degrees in Business Leadership and Management from Crown College, and she holds the CMP (Certified Meeting Planner) credential.
In her downtime, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, providing resumes and interviewing mentoring people in transition, and having fun with her “feathered friends”.
Now…You may see what was happening here from the title of this episode, a client story about going from overwhelmed and overworked to balanced and excited. Like so many accomplished midlife women, Christine loved her work. And that became a bit of a problem for her in ways that might surprise you.
Coaching Christine was so much fun because the ways she grew forward were both expected and completely unexpected. When we started working together, she had no idea how chickens would enter her life and become a surprising source of joy. You’ll love hearing all about this! Please enjoy this episode.
Featured in this Episode:
Thought Awareness: https://suzyrosenstein.com/5-easy-steps-to-think-through-your-thoughts/
Connect with Christine Strak
Connect with Suzy
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s not quite where you want to be in business and/or your life? We’re looking for interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is my signature six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who know they’re meant for more and are ready to create a life and career on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply. Book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” and we’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life again.
Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply for my personalized coaching program where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life. CLICK HERE to apply.
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.