What You’ll Learn from this Episode About Curiosity and Insight from Forks in the Road in Midlife:
- Why curiosity and insight from “forks in the road” in midlife can be useful.
- How reflecting on your past decision-making around choices that were “forks in the road” can give you insight into how you think.
- What 4 easy steps to take advantage of curiosity and insight about your past decision-making when you had a big choice to make.
- Examples from Suzy’s history of “forks in the road” to help inspire you.
- Why identifying the thoughts and feelings related to your “forks in the road” are important.
- Why looking for patterns in the way you made decisions regarding your “forks in the road” is useful..
- Why anticipating future “forks in the road” can be helpful.
- How decision-making around forks in the road can become a useful tool for understanding yourself better and being more intentional about your life.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s podcast episode is about how and why curiosity related to your decision-making around past “forks in the road” in your life can be particularly insightful for you to be more intentional about your life going forward.
Being more curious about why you do what you do is always a good thing. When it comes to making important choices in your life, you can learn a lot from how you processed your options and finally made big decisions.
A “fork in the road” is an expression commonly used to describe a decision point between two things or directions. The “forks in the road” strategy can be a great way to discover thoughts and feelings that have been relevant to your ultimate important decisions in life.
I know you’re going to get a lot out of this episode, so Please enjoy!
Podcast: Ep 245: From Confusion to Clarity around Making a Hard Decision in Midlife
Connect with Suzy
Midlife Vision Board Coaching Pack – Laser-focused, 90-minute private coaching call around how you’re going to create what you really want in your life, with a Vision Board Kit and strategy that really works!
PODCAST CLUB: Are you a midlife woman who loves listening to the Women in the Middle Podcast? Listeners are invited to continue the podcast conversation monthly and directly with Suzy on Zoom! You also get a monthly worksheet to help you apply what you’re learning on the podcast. Monthly membership, cancel any time. Become a Founding Member at only $6 per month! JOIN NOW!
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s dealing with navigating classic midlife issues that are affecting the way you run your business? We’re looking to interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
WORK WITH ME: The Women in the Middle® Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a signature six-month, online group coaching program and community for midlife women, that provides a roadmap to help you go from being unclear about what you want to be crystal clear about how to create a more fun, meaningful and regret free next chapter! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call. We’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life after 50.
BREAKTHROUGH COACHING CALL: Imagine having a private 90-minute coaching call to get some solid clarity about what’s holding you back and confidence about your next steps! Limited spots are available so book now. Book here.
Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.