What You’ll Learn from this Episode About Organizing Your Home, Life, and Mind in Midlife with Shira Gill:
- What’s important to discover about how to organize your home, life, and mind with Shira Gill
- Why less stuff typically means more freedom, ease, and joy.
- Why seeking to create order and beauty can feel incredibly difficult.
- What some of the key insights are from top organizing experts around the world.
- Why it can be easier to start decluttering with a coat closet and a Tupperware drawer.
- Why making clear physical boundaries around storage can help you make decisions.
- Why inherited heirlooms can sometimes feel like a burden.
- How being creative with meaningful items and making curated collections can be a lovely way to proceed.
- Why clearing off the surface of your nightstand can feel like a quick win.
- Why the key to starting to declutter is to reduce the overwhelm.
- Why organizing can look and feel different for everyone and still be effective.
- Why allowing yourself to ditch the “shoulds” can help you break through and have more ease with this process.
- Why reducing the number of sheets and towels in your home can change your life.
- Why improving your home with decluttering can be transformational and lead to more happiness.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Today’s podcast episode is about how to organize your home, life, and mind with special guest and author, Shira Gill.
Shira Gill is a globally recognized home-organizing expert, bestselling author, and speaker. She has inspired thousands of people to clear clutter from their homes and lives and developed a process and toolkit that applies to anyone, regardless of budget, space, or lifestyle.
Shira is the author of Minimalista and Organized Living and has been featured in 100+ print and media outlets including Good Morning America, Vogue, Dwell, Better Homes & Gardens, House Beautiful, Architectural Digest, Domino, Forbes, Goop, Harper’s Bazaar, HGTV, Today, InStyle, Parents, Real Simple, and The New York Times.
I know you’re going to get a lot out of this interview! Please enjoy!
Connect with Shira Gill:
You might also like:
Women in the Middle Podcast: Ep 315: How To Get Unstuck in Midlife with 5 Simple Strategies: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-256-how-to-get-unstuck-in-midlife-with-5-simple-strategies/
BLOG: How to get unstuck in midlife: https://suzyrosenstein.com/blog/how-to-get-unstuck-in-life-after-50/
Connect with Suzy
PODCAST CLUB: Are you a midlife woman who loves listening to the Women in the Middle Podcast? Listeners are invited to continue the podcast conversation monthly and directly with Suzy on Zoom! You also get a monthly worksheet to help you apply what you’re learning on the podcast. Monthly membership, cancel any time. Become a Member& Join the Fun! JOIN NOW!
NEW PODCAST: Women in the Middle® Entrepreneurs: Are you a 50+ woman business owner or entrepreneur who’s dealing with navigating classic midlife issues that are affecting the way you run your business? We’re looking to interview guests just like you from a wide variety of different businesses! Apply now: www.midlifeinterviews.com
WORK WITH ME: The Women in the Middle® Happiness Academy: The “Academy” is a signature six-month, online group coaching program and community for midlife women, that provides a roadmap to help you go from being unclear about what you want to being crystal clear about how to create a more fun, meaningful and regret free next chapter! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com and apply and book your free call. We’ll see how I can help you find what’s missing so that you love your life after 50.
HAPPINESS BREAKTHROUGH COACHING SESSION: Imagine having a private 90-minute coaching call to get some solid clarity about what’s holding you back and confidence about your next steps forward! Time for a breakthrough! Limited spots are available so book now. Book here.
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher, or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.