What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Regret-Proofing your Life:
- What “regret-proofing your life is all about.
- Why you should regret-proof your professional contribution.
- Why regret-proofing your relationship with yourself is just as important as other kinds of regret-proofing.
- Why you should regret-proof your relationships with others.
- How regret-proofing can help you combat the feeling that life is passing you by.
- Why you should practice listening to what your future self would say to you about pursuing what you really want.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
A “minisode” is a cute little episode. It’s about half the length of a typical episode. A quick dose of insight especially for women in the middle about regret-proofing your life.
This week, I want to talk to you about a concept I’ve been working with called “regret-proofing your life.” One thing’s for sure. Nobody wants to have regrets; and you will absolutely regret having regrets, so it’s critically important to do something about it. This is not about regrets you may already have. Regret-proofing is about making a big effort to really think through what you want in different areas of your midlife and make sure you don’t have regrets.
Awareness is the first part. As midlife women, most of us have been so busy holding it all together for decades that we haven’t had the time to prioritize thinking about ourselves and what we really want. But, you should really start regret-proofing now. Life really is short and it’s time to do this important reflection.
This minisode reviews three key areas of your life that are just waiting for some serious regret-proofing attention: 1) your professional contribution; 2) your relationships with others and 3) your relationship with yourself. Mindfulness strategies and thought work will help you dig deep and see what you’re really thinking in terms of what you want in these three areas.
You’ll be hearing more about the importance of regret-proofing your life in upcoming episodes of the podcast. This minisode is meant to be a bit of a kick-start to get the regret-proofing party started!
Don’t miss this minisode!
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Get Clear on Career! Stop tolerating feel stuck about your midlife career and raise the bar, stop wasting valuable time and finally feel fulfilled again at work! New coaching program: https://suzyrosenstein.com/clear-on-career/
- Send me an Email! email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?