EP #226: 3 Simple Tips to Be Positive on Purpose in Midlife
What You’ll Learn About Being Positive on Purpose in Midlife
- 3 tips to be more positive on purpose in midlife.
- New feature: Suzy’s Fun Finds.
- Why it’s beneficial to be more positive.
- Why looking at the world as “glass is half full” can help you.
- Why it’s important to increase your awareness of your negative thinking.
- How more laughter can help you improve your positivity.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
In today’s episode, we take a look at 3 simple ways to be positive on purpose in midlife and why this matters.
Positivity is one of those things that you can get better at. This can be surprising to some, but there are ways that you can create your feeling state on purpose. If you’re a “glass is half empty” kind of person, you don’t have to stay this way all the time…or even be that way forever. You can incorporate the three simple things you can do immediately. Positivity really is only one thought away and is well within your power.
A fun, new, little segment called Suzy’s Fun Finds is also introduced for the first time. Tune in to learn about something Suzy’s having fun with these days. This week, learn about why listening to “Let’s Talk with Lucy” in podcast format is a serious reason to smile. Use this weekly idea to inspire your own fun find!
Featured in this Episode:
NEW: Suzy’s Fun Finds: Let’s Talk to Lucy: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lets-talk-to-lucy/id1579178174
Connect with Suzy:
Ready to stop spinning and wasting valuable time? Get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free to love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: email@example.com