What You’ll Learn from this Episode about being stuck in midlife:
- My personal story and journey that has brought me to where I am today.
- The easy-to-use framework, the Thought Model that will help you manage your thoughts.
- What “Regret Proofing” is all about in midlife.
- The source of all of our problems (and it’s probably not what you think).
- What you can expect from the Women in the Middle® podcast.
- Who this midlife podcast for women is for.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Welcome to the first episode of the Women in the Middle® podcast!
It’s been a long time in the making, and I am so happy to finally share this midlife podcast show with you!
Are you in the middle of:
- Having kids and grandchildren?
- Parents who don’t need help and parents who do?
- A career that may not be satisfying anymore?
- A need to get unstuck?
- Looking youthful and having an appearance that’s changing a bit?
- Dealing with perimenopause or menopause?
- Learning to deal with kids that want more independence?
- Preparing for dealing with the whole “empty nest thing?”
- Working and getting closer to retirement?
- Milestone birthdays that are getting scarier by the decade, and not believing you’re as old as you are?
- Wondering if you’ll have regrets if you don’t make some changes in your life?
If any of these situations resonate with you, you’re in the right place!
My name is Suzy Rosenstein and I am a Master Certified Life Coach who teaches mid-life women the mindfulness skills, tools, and perspective they need to live intentionally, learn how to dream again, and create a life they love.
Join me on this inaugural episode as I share my personal woman-in-the-middle story and tell you all about what you can expect from this show.
Life in your 50s doesn’t have to be about watching your life pass you by. And you don’t have to feel stagnant or be fearful of regrets. Make sure to tune in every week to discover how you can change your perspective to embrace your power to create the life that you love!
Enjoy this episode and welcome to this upbeat and fun podcast for midlife women!
Featured on the Show:
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
Enjoy The Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!