What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Dealing with Cancer in Midlife:
- How cancer can be empowering.
- Why cancer can help you make yourself a priority in midlife.
- Why you’re so much more than your diagnosis.
- How being trained as a Life Coach turned out to be a gift when Ceca faced her cancer crisis.
- How cancer can help you follow your heart and connect with your deeper personal wisdom.
- What to say and what not to say when talking to someone who has cancer.
- Why it’s so important to learn how to ask for help.
- How cancer can actually help you shape the rest of your life for the better.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Cancer can be quite a wake up call in midlife and change your life in so many ways.
Our guest this week is a Ceca Mijatovic, a bad ass life coach who focuses on helping women who know this all too well. She works with women who’ve been diagnosed with cancer.
Ceca has had her own battle with the “Big C” and it became a catalyst for positive change in her life. Now she wants to help other women use their diagnosis as an opportunity to transform their lives for the better. She’s also the host of the Truth & Dare Cancer Podcast.
At 45, Ceca was diagnosed with Uterine Cancer, which was unusual for someone of her age. She had trouble even believing that her doctor was talking to her when she received the news.
Now, as a Life Coach working with women with cancer, Ceca teaches that having cancer, while extremely dramatic, overwhelming and paralysing, has a lot in common with other big life changes and can actually be an invitation for opportunity for growth. She talks about it as being a way to align with who you are at that moment in your life’s journey.
Ceca also shares why she believes she got more out of her cancer than cancer got out of her, and now, she wants to help other women do the same.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Truth & Dare Cancer Podcast (short, 10 minute episodes). (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/truth-dare-cancer/id1438278677)
- Free, Closed Facebook Group: Truth & Dare Cancer https://www.truthanddarecancer.com/facebook
- Online Coaching Program: I Can Cancer, a step-by-step 10-week online coaching program designed to help you move through your cancer journey feeling calm, clear, and *seriously* empowered. (https://www.truthanddarecancer.com/p/i-can-cancer)
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: 50waystocelebrate.comand on Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth personalized support! Apply to work together where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life!. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Ready to get Clear on your Career? Apply for the 13 week, online coaching program, Clear on Career, for midlife women who want more! APPLY & Get Clear.
- Join TheFinally First Club: This is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, heIp you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way!
- It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next Join now! www.iamfinallyfirst.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes