What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Lose Weight & Become Fit in Midlife:
- How it’s possible to lose weight & become fit in midlife
- The story of losing 140 lbs and becoming a marathon runner.
- How finding what is motivational for you is personal.
- How having goals helps role model important behavior for your family.
- Why it’s important to notice what you’re thinking.
- How turning 50 can be relevant with goal setting in midlife.
- How it’s possible to believe you can be a completely different version of yourself.
- Why being scared and confused isn’t a good enough excuse not to pursue your goals.
- Why a thought like “everything is figure-out-able” can be life-changing.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about what it takes to lose weight – over 100 lbs – and become a midlife version of yourself that you didn’t even think was possible, specifically, a slim athlete.
This episode is sponsored by my powerful new coaching experience, the 50 Unplugged Mastermind (unfortunately – no longer available). If you’re ready to kick fear to the door and finally prioritize yourself so that you can be the woman you want to be going forward, then listen up my friend. Book your free, no obligation call and apply at www.talktosuzy.com.
My guest today is the amazing Amanda Mueller. She went from being, in her words, “the fat woman in the room” who regularly hid in her own skin, to someone who lost over 100 lbs and became a marathon runner.
She successful lost 140 lbs, to be specific. She also fell in love with Minnie Mouse and shares an interesting story about how this helped her start running marathons.
Her story is super inspirational, especially this time of year, when you’re probably thinking about your own personal goals, including weight loss and exercise.
Enjoy the interview!
Featured on the Show:
Facebook Group: Success with Amanda Mueller Coaching: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SuccessAMC/
Amanda Mueller on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/amandamoves_food
Connect with Suzy:
To check out the Women in the Middle Academy, my new 6 month coaching program where you can get unstuck, get clear and finally feel free! Love your life after 50! Join us! Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com
- APPLY and book a free 10 minute call: www.talktosuzy.com
- Join my Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity/
- Download your FREE ebook: 10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk https://suzyrosenstein.com/midlifefunk/
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes