What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How Selling a Business Helped with Self Discovery in Midlife:
- How getting too busy after a significant death in the family can prevent proper grief.
- How to finally make a painfully difficult business decision.
- How walking through fear can be one of the most important things you need to do.
- How it can be time to move on from a business you absolutely love.
- Why it’s common to lose touch with your authentic self in midlife.
- How clues from your past can help you find what’s missing in your life now.
- How doing scary things can be exactly what you need to evolve into the next best version of yourself, professionally and personally.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Join us as we meet Sara Petroff, a creative entrepreneur sold her business and found herself. She made an incredibly difficult decision to sell a successful art gallery business after 20 years. It was a hard road back, but she eventually rediscovered herself and her core gifts and talents as an interior designer in midlife.
The transition in her career from a direction she knew to a direction she didn’t know became pretty debilitating. It was surprisingly difficult for Sara to see her way to the other side. She had completely lost touch with who she really was at her core.
During her midlife funk, Sara had absolutely no awareness of her gifts and the way she was meant to contribute. But, the combination of honest introspection, supportive friends, family, kindness and therapy became the pillars of support that helped propel her through to the next amazing phase of her life.
Moving through fear helped her change the lens that she saw her life through; her courage eventually opened the door to possibility and opportunity that she couldn’t even imagine. She now enjoys a completely different and successful, creative entrepreneurial direction as a highly regarded designer and loves her new life.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Sara Petroff Design:www.petroffdesign.com; https://www.houzz.co.nz/pro/petroffdesign/petroff-design
- How Yoga Pants Help You Hide: https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-38-how-yoga-pants-help-you-hide/
- Ready to Get Clear, Get Excited & Get Going? Coach with Suzy! Here’s how to book your Free Insight Session: https://suzyrosenstein.com/free-mini-insight-consult-session
- Grab your FREE eBook: 10 Surprising Ways to Bust Out of Your Midlife Funk https://suzyrosenstein.com/midlifefunk
- Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Send me an Email! email@example.com