What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Midlife, Mindfulness and Sex with Jessa Zimmerman:
- Why communication is so important when it comes to sex in midlife.
- What the challenges and opportunities are related to sex in midlife.
- How you know you need to get help.
- What the most important thing is that you can do when your sex life isn’t great.
- The most common issues that people have when it comes to sex.
- How libido plays into the whole scenario, why it’s different for everyone, and how to work with different levels of desire.
- How knowing how you want to feel can completely change your experience.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today’s interview is all about better sex in midlife, even with menopause and everything else related to aging. Jessa Zimmerman a certified sex therapist, addresses some of the challenges and opportunities that midlife presents you with when it comes to your sex life.
Jessa explains what is typically going on out there in the midlife bedroom. She discusses some of the most common concerns for most women our age: libido, busy lives, menopause and women finally coming into their power and confidence.
She also explains how there are opportunities for couples to improve their sex lives. Jessa talks about how communication plays an enormous role on the road to everyone being happier. For sure, women in the middle don’t have to feel alone when it comes to this topic!
Check out Jessa’s free quiz, How Healthy is your Sex Life (link below).
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Jessa Zimmerman, MA. Couples Counseling & Sex Therapy: www.jessazimmerman.com
- How Healthy is your Sex Life Quiz: www.sexhealthquiz.com
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Send me an Email! email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes