What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Be more Accountable in Midlife:
- How to be more accountable in mildife.
- What you can do to be more accountable to yourself.
- What accountability really feels like.
- What thoughts are useful for you when it comes to accountability.
- How you can create more accountability in your life.
- How being accountable to others often feels different than being accountable to yourself.
- How you can learn to improve your skills to become more accountable.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
This week, you’ll be learning all about how to be more accountable in midlife. I want to talk to you about something that many of you are working on, especially in midlife – how to be more accountable to yourself. Specifically, we’ll be talking about taking a deep dive into understanding what accountability really feels like and guiding you to notice this feeling in other areas of your life; you’ll also learn some strategies to make it easier to practice becoming more accountable to yourself.
We use vision board work as an example of using a tool that helps you figure out what you want to do and brings accountability to the forefront as you work on ways to bring your vision to life.
You’ll also be asked to think about what your future self would tell you right now, as you’re thinking about how to become more accountable to things you really want in your life. Solid tips and strategies coming your way! Don’t miss this episode!
Connect with Suzy
The Women in the Middle Academy (WITMA): WITMA is a six-month, online coaching program and community for midlife women who are ready to create a life on their own terms and become the happiest, most free and fun version of themselves! This can be you! Don’t waste another second feeling stuck. Head over to www.womeninthemiddleacademy.com, book your free, no-obligation “MOMENTUM” call and we’ll take it from there.
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: Top 10 Questions to Reimagine your Life after 50: https://suzyrosenstein.com/10questions/
Email your feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave us a review in iTunes