EP #209: Using Intuition to Make Better Decisions in Midlife with Lisa K
What You’ll Learn in this Episode about Using Intuition to Make Better Decisions in Midlife with Lisa K.
- How you can use intuition to make better decisions in midlife.
- Why it’s common to fail to recognize intuition yourself.
- What the relationship is between intuition and science.
- How to develop your intuition.
- How to trust yourself more with your intuition.
- How following your interests and your gut, your intuition, can lead to a fulfilling career.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle Podcast
Do you know how to use intuition to make better decisions in midlife?
My guest this week is intuition expert, Lisa K. Lisa helps people trust their intuition to make better decisions. She does this by teaching others how to use the power of intuition in their decisions, so they no longer doubt themselves and feel confident moving forward.
Lisa makes intuition easy to access with clear and understandable step-by-step instructions. Lisa draws upon her background in psychobiology and metaphysics along with experience from years of teaching others.
Considered an intuition expert, Lisa has taught hundreds of people intuition development through workshops and seminars. Her public appearances reach people around the world through guest speaking, online media and her popular radio show, “Between Heaven and Earth”.
Lisa is highly inquisitive and infinitely curious, so she is constantly learning and discovering new concepts and as a result, acquired many certifications and degrees. She holds degrees in Electrical Engineering from Columbia University, Psychobiology from the State University of New York, and a PhD from the University of Metaphysical Sciences. See what I mean about all of her science background? So interesting!
Lisa is also certified in many energy healing modalities and intuitive arts.
Her latest book is Intuition On Demand – a step-by-step guide to intuition you can trust, published by Inner Traditions.
I know this episode will spark memories of your own when you’ve connected with your intuition. Get ready and enjoy this interview!
Related Episodes and Resources:
Article about Oprah’s Trust for Her Intuition: https://www.oprah.com/spirit/oprah-on-trusting-her-intuition-oprahs-advice-on-trusting-your-gut
Want to do what you love? Free download: https://suzyrosenstein.com/passionproject50/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and on Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? You can have in-depth, personal support by coaching together. Apply to work together where we take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life! CLICK HERE to apply.
- Ready to get Clear on your Career? Apply for the 13 week, online coaching program, Clear on Career, for midlife women who want more! APPLY & Get Clear.
- Join Finally First: This is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the coaching concepts in your everyday life and most importantly, am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get unstuck and find the clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join now!
Email your feedback: email@example.com