What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What midlife resistance looks like in your life.
- What midlife regret looks like in your life.
- Three common areas for midlife resistance typically shows up.
- Why resistance can be an important tool for insight.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re taking a look at midlife resistance and midlife regret and asking which is worse. Each one causes pain but in a different way.
There are three common areas where resistance will show up in midlife: career, relationships and self-care. You may not know how much you’re resisting a goal until you’re really honest with yourself about the results you’re creating.
Regret is a little different than resistance in that it’s more about feeling sad and reflecting on the past in some way. You have less control regarding altering something you’re regretting than something you’re resisting.
Learning to understand your thoughts and feelings about goals and priorities in your life can really increase your awareness of what’s going on for you when you don’t have the outcomes that you want. Picking up on resistance can be an amazingly useful clue to getting and creating what you want!
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- 50 Unplugged Mastermind: https://suzyrosenstein.com/50-unplugged-mastermind/
- Finally First Midlife Membership: www.iamfinallyfirst.com
Connect with Suzy:
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE ebook: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Work with Suzy. Book your FREE Kick Start Call to explore the 50 Unplugged Mastermind: www.talktosuzy.com
- Email your feedback: email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes