What You’ll Learn from this Episode about How to Avoid an Accidental Midlife:
- How you know you might be at risk for an accidental midlife.
- Why it’s important to avoid an accidental midlife.
- What creating midlife on purpose looks like.
- Three important strategies to make sure you prioritize your goals so you don’t have regrets.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Without careful attention, your midlife might not be what you had hoped. Today we’re talking about how to avoid what I’m calling an accidental midlife.
Why should you avoid having an accidental midlife, you might be wondering? So you can do midlife on purpose instead of just winging it and responding to life.
You notice when you’re going through life this way; it’s like you’re going with the flow on the regular or being more lax about doing what you want. You can feel like you’re wasting time or lacking commitment to yourself.
You can make three important changes in your life, however, to live your midlife on purpose, which is a great way to reduce the likelihood of having regrets and being less frustrated. It’s not that difficult, but it does take a commitment to yourself. Are you up for it?
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- Finally First Midlife Membership: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/ Get on the waiting list! Launching 2019!
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email us at email@example.com
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes