What You’ll Learn from this Episode about Midlife Underwear and the 2nd Anniversary:
- Why being in the “middle” of midlife transitions is what this podcast is all about.
- Why the podcast’s 2nd Anniversary is a great time to thank the amazing listeners!
- Why it’s time to do an update on a popular topic, bad underwear in midlife.
- How come it’s important to keep trying even after you’ve failed.
- How bad underwear can cause serious embarrassment and fun podcast stories.
- Why prioritizing your underwear can be an important step in your own self-care.
Welcome to another episode of the Women in the Middle podcast!
Today we’re talking about anniversaries and underwear! What a fun topic!
This week marks an important milestone in the Women in the Middle Podcast’s history. It’s time to celebrate the 2nd Anniversary! And what a ride it’s been!
There’s not a better way to celebrate than to do an update on one of the most popular episodes. Today’s all about a midlife underwear reboot. That means we’re going to take a look at what’s going on “down there” on your beautiful behind.
We’re asking the question, what are you wearing and why? I also share an embarrassing story about my own personal attempt to get rid of pathetic panties and replace them with amazing new ones.
It’s surprising, but finding comfortable midlife underwear can be a bit more challenging than one might expect. The important thing is to put this on the agenda, which represents one small step for your personal style and one large step for your self care.
Don’t miss this episode!
Featured on the Show:
- New Midlife Membership: https://suzyrosenstein.com/membership/ Get on the waiting list! Launching Fall 2019!
- Episode 106: Demystifying Midlife Personal Parts with Dr. Healther Bartos https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/ep-106-demystifying-midlife-personal-parts-with-dr-heather-bartos/
- Episode 6: A look at your underwear drawer and the importance of self care https://suzyrosenstein.com/podcast/underwear-self-care/
Connect with Suzy:
- Buy Suzy’s book: 50 Ways to Celebrate Life after 50: Get unstuck, avoid regrets and live your best life: www.50waystocelebrate.com and Amazon
- Join Suzy’s FREE Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/WomenintheMiddlePodcastCommunity
- Download Suzy’s FREE guide: 9 Secrets to get Unstuck in your 50s: https://suzyrosenstein.com/ninesecrets
- Apply for Private Coaching: Are you getting a lot from the concepts taught in the podcast? If you want more help, let’s talk. You can have in-depth, personalized support! Apply for coaching! We’ll take all the things I teach and talk about here and apply them to YOU and your life so you can get unstuck, get clear and love your next chapter. CLICK HERE to apply.
- Join The Finally First Club: Finally First is my monthly midlife coaching program where I teach life-changing lessons, help you actually apply the concepts in your everyday life, and am available to mentor and coach you along the way! It’s all of the midlife coaching, community and connection you’ve been looking for, and it’s a fun and comfortable way to get clarity and focus for your next chapter. Join here! iamfinallyfirst.com
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher , Spotify or RSS and all the places you listen to your favorite podcasts, including Spotify.
- Leave us a review in iTunes